to walk worthily of the Lord, pleasing him in all respects


Sunday, April 04, 2010

Pasqua: But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep.

Risen Santa Croce Sacristy

Then Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days. Here he stayed and many people came to him. They said, "Though John never performed a sign, all that John said about this man was true." And in that place many believed in Jesus. 

Lord, I thank you for John who pointed the way to my savior. Lord, remember him - he who was righteous and who was greater than a prophet - and bring him into you kingdom. And may I learn from him to point faithfully to Jesus, regardless of my circumstances, knowing full well that my only hope is in you, the Lord, the Creator and Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the author of life and the one who raises the dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at prufrockschild.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Oliver, I am very pleased for you to use anything here you wish. If it's convenient, share a link here so I can see what you've done with it.

Peace, RC

Blog Archive