to walk worthily of the Lord, pleasing him in all respects


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swallows taking water at Heroes Garden

I was talking with a friend the other day up at Heroes Garden. I couldn't help but be a little distracted by the Swallows taking water from the reflecting pool there. I went up yesterday to take some pictures. I am a bit frustrated with the color and the focus of the pictures, but perhaps this picture (in different crops) will still give the sense of what I saw.

First, the picture in full:
Swallows at Heroes Garden

Now, the picture cropped to show both birds:
Swallows at Heroes Garden 1st Crop

And, lastly, the picture cropped to show only the bird closest to the water:
Swallow at Heroes Garden 100 percent crop

If there is one thing I'd love to do, it is to skim across water like this (though I'd pick a slightly larger body of water).

No comments:

Blog Archive